We help people and technology work together to fuel growth by structuring, managing, and activating your information.
We see digital modernization as a journey, not a destination. Our services are designed so that we can partner with you and serve as your modernization sherpa, walking step by step together.
We want to help improve the way you work so that you can better serve your stakeholders. We think of DataBank services in five key groups.
- Process improvement
- It all starts with understanding your current state. Processes are collaboratively mapped and our industry experts help to uncover efficiencies.
- Strategic planning
- Define your organization’s current situation and outline measurable objectives to power road-mapping decisions.
- Organizational change management
- Organizational improvements are only impactful when they are fully adopted internally.
- Intelligent document processing
- Document processing powered by AI to quickly and accurately structure your content and records
- High-volume document scanning
- Got (a lot of) paper? Let’s get it digitized so you can easily access your information and do cool stuff with it.
- Data structuring
- All your documents, content, and records, classified and structured into machine-readable formats. Boom.
- Data validation
- Technology can do a lot, but human validation is how we can guarantee at least 98% accuracy for your data
- Content services (ECM)
- Securely control your organization’s data and information by allowing you to meaningfully organize, manage, and store all of your content in a single location.
- Data warehouses
- A data warehouse is one data management solution that serves as a centralized point to normalize and empower the activation of data form multiple sources and systems.
- Our team can help you understand the best custom solution and start angling your organization toward the shift.
Insights and Automation
- Workflow automation
- Combine power with simplicity with automated workflows, allowing you to see immediate improvements in core processes
- Advanced analytics
- These predictive tools allow you to use advanced statistical models to forecast trends, events and behaviors so you can be ready for anything.
- Business intelligence
- With effective business intelligence, you can have the confidence you need to help drive your organization’s performance.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Shift the burden of tedious and tiresome tasks away from your employees – freeing up their time to focus on higher-value tasks.
- Like your own personal OnBase assistant, taking on administrative tasks to keep you and your team running
- OnBase assistance plus proactive support, monitoring, and reporting, plus management of some basic processes
- Fully loaded OnBase administrative support and custom development. Everything you need to build or maintain OnBase.
What makes us different?
From our specialized delivery teams to our industry focus to our security and scale – we partner with you to drive results, not band-aid fixes.
Gain more insight
The modern misconceptions of AI
Spoiler alert: AI isn’t an easy button, but it can do a whole lot. We’re here to dispel myths about artificial intelligence and where we’ve seen it used most successfully.
Merit Energy Company transforms operations with end-to-end document processing
Merit’s land and production teams were struggling to access files immediately. Here’s how DataBank and Merit Energy partnered to solve this problem through Content Intelligence.
Streamlining Government Contracting: The Power of Invoice Automation
Unlock efficiency with invoice automation for government contractors
Invoice Automation: Boosting Efficiency in the Food and Beverage Industry
Learn how the Food and Beverage industry can accelerate efficiency using invoice automation
How Invoice Automation Supercharges Cash Flow Cycles
Explore the difference invoice automation makes in boosting your AP processes, and accelerating cash flow.
Real-Life Challenges That Come from an Outdated AP System
Discover the tough challenges that come with an outdated AP solution, and learn how invoice automation can revamp your processes.
Canal Barge Company Case Study
Streamlining Document Processing: A Guide for Enhanced Efficiency
Learn the best practices to streamlining document processing, giving you more time and resources to focus on more strategic initiatives.
How do you determine which documents to digitize first?
You want to digitize your documents, but it can seem overwhelming. Read this article to learn where to start and what types of documents to prioritize and digitize first.
How healthcare systems are using Intelligent Document Processing to streamline ambulatory patient information
Improve patient care and reduce admin burdens with IDP. AI-led document processing eliminates patient information errors, streamlines access and cuts costs.