April 19, 2023
Document Intelligence Course Description
Navigating the complex landscape of unstructured data and document management can be a daunting task, with obstacles and inefficiencies lurking at every turn.
In this educational course, you’ll explore the world of AI and machine learning in the context of document processing. You’ll uncover the hidden value in unstructured data, learn to conquer common challenges, and unearth powerful insights that will propel your organization forward.
- Understand the three main challenges facing OnBase users: managing paper documents, handling PDFs and invoices, and organizing unstructured data within the system.
- Discover the power of AI-driven document processing and learn how it goes beyond traditional OCR with human validation for increased accuracy.
- Experience a live demo showcasing the transformation of OCR text files and explore a real-life case study of how content intelligence was applied to millions of vitals records for improved efficiency.
- Learn about the versatility of AI-powered document processing solutions, and how they can be well integrated with OnBase, and be applied at any stage of the document management process.
Healthcare Practice Director, DataBank
Director of Strategic Technology, DataBank
Business Analyst, DataBank
- Article: Three ways the public sector is taking advantage of Intelligent Document Processing right now
- Article: How healthcare systems are using Intelligent Document Processing to streamline ambulatory patient information
- Article: What is Amplification (Amp) Services?
- Case Study: Mass Vitals adopts AI for file intake and capture to make public health data more accessible and secure
- Video: Content Intelligence
- Stay updated with our monthly OnBase Newsletter