Some say “tomayto,” some say “tomahto.” As the song would say, lets call the whole thing off! It really doesn’t matter because (as we all know) there isn’t a difference! It’s still the red, juicy thing on your sandwich.
The same goes with paperless invoice processing. Some say PO Boxes, others say AP solution – and there’s benefits to be had for both! While a full AP automation solution is a great fit for some organizations, others may have different needs when it comes to time, system, budget, and volume requirements. For that, our PO Box services could be perfect.
Our PO Box service means your invoices are mailed directly to us. From there, we’ll scan the invoices, and you’ll receive the digital version, reducing turnaround times and cutting your processing costs.
Spending money on a robust solution for your invoice processing requires training, installation, and upkeep, and that investment of money and man hours is not always feasible. In some cases, invoice volume ebbs and flows substantially throughout the year. Why go through any trouble for a solution you’ll only rely on part-time?
Our PO Box service gives you the opportunity to go paperless without the actual time and financial investment of going paperless. SCORE! You receive the benefits of using electronic invoices without the hassle that comes from an implementation.
Those benefits include:
- Decrease in the cost per invoice: Organizations have seen their price per invoice drop drastically, from an average of $11-$16 down to $1-$2.
- Go home on time: You don’t have to work overtime to get your invoices processed, because we do the work for you.
- Reduce stress: Our PO Box service creates a consistent flow so you can focus attention on higher-level tasks and core business functions.
- Comply with system or budget limitations: There is no need for software or hardware maintenance costs, or time spent on upkeep.
- Never open mail again: Buh-bye paper cuts!
Our PO Box service has every appearance of being an electronic process but excludes the need to change or manage vendor engagement. If you would like to learn more about our PO Box service, connect with one of our business process experts below!