Regardless of your company size, managing your data and keeping everything organized is a major pain point. The struggles usually referred to with large, enterprise wide companies are just as common in smaller organizations and the need for simpler solutions that can scale as your company grows is increasingly in demand.
If your organization is not large enough or ready for a big, expensive, enterprise overhaul, fret no more – there are newly launched products made with you in mind. Have you asked yourself one or both of these questions before?
1. How can I easily share my documents internally and externally without sacrificing security?
2. How can I add a document management platform quickly, without a lot of work from our IT department, and still ensure it is robust enough to fit our needs?
More importantly, have either of these two questions been followed by, “and how can we afford this”? If you said yes, it’s time to meet AirBase and ShareBase. These products are bridging the gap for businesses looking for an ECM solution that is still simple, cloud-based and easy to implement.
To help you find out if either of these new products are what your business has been missing, we broke each one down for you below.
- Easily Share and Sync: Similar to Drop Box and Google Drive, ShareBase allows you to drop documents into the portal to share both inside and outside your organization.
- Security: One of the biggest concerns for businesses in using other cloud-based document sharing systems is figuring out how to keep your information safe. This is the solution. By allowing you to control who can access which documents and adding in unique encryption keys for extended data protection, you can upload and share while still meeting corporate security standards. Plus, your data will never be co-mingled with any other organizations data.
- Integration: ShareBase can easily be added to your existing OnBase or AirBase solution. While these platforms help manage all of your documents, ShareBase fills in the missing puzzle piece by allowing you to share them further than your own company. On top of that you can bring external file sharing to your current workflows and seamlessly integrate everything.
- Collaboration: The key to ShareBase is collaboration. Send documents over to third parties to review, allow them to edit and send back revisions and keep a complete audit trail of every transaction.
- Cloud-Based: Anytime, anywhere access is essential these days. Without risking security or mixing your data with another companies, everything can live in your own cloud and be accessed at all times.
- Cost-Effective: Long story short, this solution won’t break the bank.
- Complete Document Management Solution: On a smaller scale than OnBase, AirBase will allow you to store and retrieve your documents with a quick start up.
- Easy to Implement: Reduce the reliance on your IT and administration department and let them continue focusing on their current tasks. AirBase is easy to add and does not rely on your IT department to do a lot of heavy lifting in getting it up and running.
- A Cloud-Based Solution: When everything is stored in the cloud, you can access your documents mobiley and from any location at any time. You literally never have to stop working! Okay, maybe don’t tell that part to your boss. But, when issues come up and you’re not next to your computer, you can still work through them. Production will not be down!
- Cost Effective Part 2: Like ShareBase, this solution is affordable for businesses with smaller budgets.
- Easy to Use: AirBase uses a graphic, tile-based user interface that requires minimal training and allows you to add and classify documents, easily search and retrieve documents, view and assign tasks and manage user security.