DataBank offers the benefits in implementing a comprehensive solution that addresses all of our clients’ document management needs – without the need to convert all of their documents to electronic data and without the associated upfront costs.
- If you need a document that is still on paper or microfilm and stored at a remote location, how long does it take to get the information you need? Is that time frame acceptable?
- Do you have documents stored on film that are not easily retrievable or paper documents taking up valuable office space?
- Do you wish you could take files, no longer required for immediate or frequent access, store them securely at another facility and yet have them retrieved at the box, folder, document and image level and sent to you electronically, when needed?
Eliminating large volumes of paper from your office is traditionally accomplished by offsite storage or scanning documents. DataBank’s Scan On Demand services adds more efficiency in managing these documents and files that can reduce your operating and overhead costs, yet providing swift accessibility to your files when needed.
- Secure facilities for box storage and microfilm storage
- Upon request, microfilm/paper documents are scanned, and uploaded into your document repository or faxed within minutes.
- Fast, 24/7 access is via our secure web portal and secure fax within our SOC Type II certified environments
- Pay-per-retrieval reduces your operating costs and eliminates capital expenditure