Staying up to date with your data management software is essential in today’s growing digital environment. New integrations fly in every year and additional programs are created to help make your job even easier.
A few months ago, we watched OnBase roll out over 3,000 customer-driven enhancements. As one of OnBase’s top resellers, you can imagine the hype over here on our end. To help you navigate through some of those changes, we have broken down a few of our favorites by industry.
- You can now capture EOB’s without templates and easily parse them out into “snippets” to score as individual docs in OnBase. Once the data is extracted, RCM validates them with Patient Accounting Systems.
- New search options have been added, as well as Safari 9 support. You will also notice multiple enhancements like added security codes for patient confidentiality.
- Numerous updates can be seen with Meditech, including new reports and security enhancements. You can also find a tighter integration with Epic through HL7 processors and Android mobile integrations with Haiku.
- Managing content from meetings is now easier than ever. A new offer called “Agenda To Go” was added which allows content from meetings to be reviewed offline on an iPad mobile device.
- On top of that, “Agenda Video” is now available which incorporates live and on-demand streaming for all public meetings. Videos can be easily trimmed by the administrator while viewers can navigate to various sections by using time stamps and linked agenda items.
- OnBase 16 brings many new improvements to multiple versions of Guidewire ClaimCenter, PolicyCenter and BillingCenter. They have also gained certified integration with Guidewire’s digital experience portal platform.
- Document composition has also been improved by adding a new previewing feature that allows you to test protected fields to make sure they are working correctly.
- OnBase 16 now has support for Evergreen browsers, giving clients the ability to easily push notifications to users in the web client.
- Updated unity forms have been added which include radio buttons and portal integrations.
- Finally, a new integration with SEVIS will greatly benefit education customers as they navigate through student and exchange visitor processes.
OnBase 16 is really the cherry on top of this powerful ECM platform. As a single enterprise information platform with unlimited potential to manage content, processes and cases, we are excited to watch what these advancements can do to further simplify business processes.
For more information, watch the “OnBase 16: What’s New” video, featuring Bill Priemer, creator of OnBase by Hyland.