DataBank Secures & Eases Access to Vital School Documents
Since schools are spread throughout the county, centralization and access to student, personnel, and administrative records was challenging. To overcome these challenges, county school administrators and IT staff called on DataBank, a recognized leader in document management services and solutions.
DataBank implemented a more efficient and cost-effective method for managing and controlling vital school records with the implementation of DataBank Online Services (DBOS).
- Teachers and school administrators spread throughout the school system now have secure and easy access to school records without the need to travel to another location.
- With DataBank Online Services, all documents are securely hosted on multiple remote servers further enhancing Disaster Recovery and protecting confidential information.
- DataBank’s hosting services eliminates capital expenditures and the burden of software and hardware maintenance.
Additionally, at one of DataBank’s highly secure SAS70 Type II certified production centers, documents are scanned and index data captured for:
- Student Records and Medicaid documents
- Special Education documents containing Pupil Appraisal Files (PAF) and Individual Education Plans (IEP)
- HR records
- Business Office and Accounts Payable files
- Maintenance Records and Engineering Drawings
DataBank provides a comprehensive portfolio of document management solutions and services that span the needs of all Educational institutions from K-12 and throughout Higher Education to help them Go Paperless. For more information, connect with one of our business process experts below!